Gretsch Safari Schematic

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

industrialarts

Hi

I've been searching and reaching out in several places looking for a schematic for this amp. It's a solid state, germanium based amp that someone gave me to try and bring back to life. A few reviews I read said it sounds killer, so it's worth effort. Unfortunately, some of the transistors are missing so it's no walk in the park.

If any one has any service info it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hey -thanks for that, I did see some posts on Reverb not sure I saw that one but it's definitely got a few more clues. Still would like to have any sorta sketch, I really don't feel like drawing it out. It's not THAT cool of an amp :D

Hey -thanks for that, I did see some posts on Reverb not sure I saw that one but it's definitely got a few more clues. Still would like to have any sorta sketch, I really don't feel like drawing it out. It's not THAT cool of an amp :D
According to a YouTube video I saw it is that cool of an amp. Daniel lanois seems to really like it. So it does keep good company

Lanois, is he they guy who messed up Dylan's album with all that plate?

Emmy Lou came out alright.

I don't have the safari schematic but I did reverse a s w a r t Atomic so and so, it is a Princeton 5f2 with reverb and vibrato

Back