GSSL BOM - for UK

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emid

Hi
Like many, this will be my first project. I am ready to go through trials and errors and have the joy of learning something new for myself. I have no prior education but had hands on a few very small scale projects during my college days.
I would like to learn from you learned people as I go.  Hope that is fine with you.
I am looking for an updated GSSL BOM compressor. I came across a thread but it was not complete. If anyone kindly share his, I will appreciate.
Many thank in advance.
-emid

Hello emid,

welcome !
There hasn't changed a lot during the later revisions. You will be fine with any bom after 2012/2013 or so.
There also must be some mouser carts made ready to order by members. Just look through the official GSSL help thread. Everything you need is there. It is a lot to read through, i know.. (especially when you got errors to fix) but it will help you learning and understanding DIY.
I also recommend reading one of Gustav's (pcbgrinder.com) assembly guides of the gyraf ssl. Especially as a newbie this helped me a lot understanding everything.

Anyway, i attached a BOM for you, hoping this is going to help you. I'd recommend asking anything gssl related in the thread i linked above.

Attachments

• gssl BOM Mac 2.pdf
    69.1 KB · Views: 99
Thank you very much. Just downloaded the BOM, I'll have a look and also keep in mind your advice. Yes I am in the process of reading this never ending thread :) Cheers Weiss.

Meanwhile, if anyone can share his mouser cart with me, I shall be grateful. Preferably UK based.
Many thanks

Latest posts

Back