Hallo from Frankfurt!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marceldarcel

Dear Group DIY Peps,

I‘m really glad to be part of your community! I‘m racking a few preamps (TAB v372/1, Telefunken v672D) and habe to learn a lot. I‘m into old analog gear (e.g. Hammond Organs and Leslie Speakers, Wurlitzer 200A, tape machines (Fostex, Revox), Tascam Consoles (M-520/ M-106), Preamps and other stuff (Telefunken 676, Fostex 3180 Spring Reverb, Fostex 3050 Compressor) but there was always a lack of technical/ electric knowledge which I like to obtain step by step right now.

I guess I‘ll find some likeminded folks here.

Cheers!

Hi MarcelDarcel, hello from Erlensee... wich is quite a few Kilometers from Frankfurt.
Are you interested to have something like DIY-Stammtisch where we can meet up and techtalk a bit?
I'm interesded in API 500 DIY stuff, EQs and Preamps, KiCad and soldering things togehter. Welcome, here, Beatpeat

A Frankfurt / Erlensee Stammtisch sounds good.

A Stammtisch is where regulars in a pub or bar sit around the same table, with the same ashtray, once a week or even every day.
I used to go to a weekly one in one of the local Frankfurt cider houses which was ostensibly about yachting. The next day was a write-off. I could only ever manage once a month, at most, nowdays.

Currently interested in older Langevin tube units.

Hi MarcelDarcel, hello from Erlensee... wich is quite a few Kilometers from Frankfurt.
Are you interested to have something like DIY-Stammtisch where we can meet up and techtalk a bit?
I'm interesded in API 500 DIY stuff, EQs and Preamps, KiCad and soldering things togehter. Welcome, here, Beatpeat
I‘d love to you. But as I said: I‘m a newbie :) Any idea for a spot to hang around?

A Frankfurt / Erlensee Stammtisch sounds good.

A Stammtisch is where regulars in a pub or bar sit around the same table, with the same ashtray, once a week or even every day.
I used to go to a weekly one in one of the local Frankfurt cider houses which was ostensibly about yachting. The next day was a write-off. I could only ever manage once a month, at most, nowdays.

Currently interested in older Langevin tube units.
Yes! As I said I‘m a newbie but I‘d love to hang.

Hi there, once a month Sounds great to me. Newbee or not, I don’t care, it’s about interest. There are a lot of spots in Frankfurt. What about an Apfelweinlokal? For example „Weida im blauen Bock“ in Bornheim, wich is good to reach? We could meet there every first thursday in the month, for example… what do you think?

Last edited:
Back