Hello from Berlin

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antipattern

Hi,

I'm a hobbyist interested in fixing old equipment and making it usable again. I have some experience repairing old camera lenses, and am be interested in fixing audio gear, such as hifi amplifiers, microphones, CD-players, etc. I currently have a microphone project that brings me here. Finally, somewhere down the line I might end up building a modular synth, but we'll see...

My day job (researcher behavioural sciences) I don't work with electric components for 99% of the time, until the moment we need a box that goes "meep" when you poke a stick into it for kids to play with.

Welcome to GroupDIY!

I'm pretty sure we have stuff around here that can interest you

Back in my days as a behavioral sciences intern (in fMRI) I made some fun electronic stuff too, I get what you mean :)

/Jakob E.

I interned a bit in a (f)MRI lab too, but I completely forgot our EEG system that's currently in hiatus due to the pandemic. We should put it to use soon, but at the moment I'm busy with behavioural studies, e.g. boxes that make "meep" and how to use them.

Latest posts

Back