Hello

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm an audio engineer located in Berlin/Germany. I'm a user and not a builder (yet). My field of expertise is microphones, recording outboard and monitors.

Hope to contribute on topics where I'm knowledgable,

The reason you need a number of posts before you can contact members directly is twofold.

First it encourages you to participate in the community. After all that is what we are here for. Nearly anything you need to say to an individual member can anyway be said in public and there are no restrictions on that kind of posting.

The second reason is security. We used to get lots of shady new members joining just to try to scam members of their money by contacting them directly about gear they have expressed an interest in. I nearly got caught myself. We now require a minimum number of posts before you can contact anyone directly to discourage this.

So I would ask you please not to try to circumvent the measures that are in place for the protection of us all.

Welcome to the group. Get stuck in and you will have a great time.

Cheers

Ian

Latest posts

Back