Hi everyone, my name is Angie

Help Support GroupDIY:

Whoops

I need some help, where is the option "Show new replies to your posts" now?

Thanks

Hi friends, anyone could help me out on how can I access the onld function "Show new replies to your posts" in the new forum?

thank you so much

shabtek

I am opposed to trophies and reaction scores, is it possible to remove that? my reptilian brain has enough on its plate.

Tubetec

Id second Shabs on removing brownie points and likes etc , if you agree or disagree with someones point of view its way more meaningful to express it in words .

TwentyTrees

Same question!
Ditto!

It'll take a bit of time to get used to the new layout, for sure, but I'm impressed with the functionality and particularly the speed of the new forum software so far. Thanks for all your work on this, Angie, Ethan and team!

jacomart

it was also nice that the name of the room was bold and its icon turned orange when there were new unread messages ... I know that we old people are grumpy, conservative and often annoying sorry

Cheers
JM

Script

What is 'New profile posts' ? I don't get it. Posts in there look random at the moment. Or is that another way of getting '"Show new replies to your posts" ?'

An what is 'New comments' under 'Media' for 👷‍♂️🧑‍🎨👩‍🏫✍️😷👬🧵bla-di-bla ??

Bo Deadly

Id second Shabs on removing brownie points and likes etc , if you agree or disagree with someones point of view its way more meaningful to express it in words .

I third that. I think people can act stupidly when they're seeking approval of others and trophy points, reaction scores and likes just encourages that. Oooh! Someone liked my post! Yeah! NOT

Script

+1. It's clearly a social media feature -- and so are 'comment' on media, 'search' media' and 'share' posts at buttom of page.

Another new feature, which is called 'ignore' under 'Members', might actually be quite fucking (sorry, just testing) useful.

Angie

Administrator
Admin
Thanks for the update. One request; could we please bring back the 'print friendly thread' option? It made searching through an entire thread soooo much quicker.

Good morning folks. I'll check into this.

Angie

Administrator
Admin
Hi Angie,
Technical document folder was accessible only for logged members in the old board. This one is open for all. I don't know if it's intentional or not.
Good work.

Thank you, that is something I didn't know. Let me fix that right now. Let me know if you see it now when logged out. I'll check also.

Angie

Administrator
Admin
I agree a "dark theme" option would be great for late night browsing and migraines.

This is dark theme is something that is in the works. So, we should have that option in just a bit.

Latest posts