Hi everyone!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PepPepet

Hi averyone!

Thanks for let me in!

Lurking several times from a few months ago. Think that is time to create a profile and start participating on this great forum!

I love DIY scene, and did few things on that in tech and electronics.

I started recording on VHS and Betamax on late 80's, I think. Also played as a semi pro DJ and radio voice in no regular way.

On 2000 second half decade started to play in front of camera productions for TV, cinema and also commercials. Sometimes doing little production assistant tasks too.

Few years ago started to record some videos for Youtube with cheap cameras and equipement, but, the most important thing, is that realized how much to learn is in front of me, and that this improvement will never end, and you can always can move to 'next level' productions.

My GAS status:

Now I'm on Lumix L-mount full frame cameras, and also MFT. BlackMagic Design Video assist and Speed Editor for Davinci Resolve, and conditioning my home studio in an advanced stage.

Audio stuff:

• Oktava MK-012-01 movie set
  • Shure SM7B
  • Shure SM58
  • BEHRINGER XM8500
  • Takstar CM-63
  • the t.bone EM 700
  • Superlux HI 10
  • AKG P170
  • AKG LC81 MD
  • Neewer NW-410
  • RODE Podcaster MKII
  • Alctron CM6 MKII

• Behringer Tube Ultragain MIC500USB
  • Rodecaster Pro II

And will like tons of others that still investigating and learning about:

• Sennheiser MK4
  • Sennheiser MKH 416 P48
  • Audio-Technica AT 875 R

and 99% of Thomann catalog ;-)

I have the idea of review the major part of that stuff, compare between them (when applicable) and other things.

I would like to try to improve the Alctron CM6 MKII internals, but I have no idea if its possible, and if in that case, will worth it.

Sorry for that bibble, and thank you so much for read till the end! ;-)

Cheers!

Last edited:
Back