How about the music we're making?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Consul

You know, I do kinda miss the song critique forum at RO...

Oh, who am I kidding? I don't miss it at all! That place was a ghost town that never produced any real critiques for anyone.

Which brings me to my point. Presumably, some folks around here make music with the gear they have soldered together. I was wondering if it would be considered off-topic for folks to post links to their songs for us.

I know the moment I have a song made in my soon-to-be homemade studio, I would want you all to hear it.

Any thoughts?

Geeze, I have my music on my website, and I'm proud to point people to it. Except this is a forum of top recording pros and I'm a bit shy about it. Nothing there is recorded with the good gear I've been using lately, these days I'm too fussy with the mixes to finish them.

Anyway, the most advanced gear used there is an ADAT-XT20 with a Mackie mixer, some stuff was recorded with a Fostex 1/4" tape 8 track, and one was a live performance into a ghetto blaster.

it's here:

http://www.lizardstew.com

P.S.
There's also some cool homebrew tube guitar amp schematics there.

Hey, I'm a prog-rocker that wants to record his own drums. :razz:

Unfortunately, I don't have anything you can download yet. I need to build my studio first.

I've got some of my stuff up on my site at:

http://www.andyharrison.net/mp3s.htm

None of it was recorded through any DIY gear though. I'm still looking for parts for my first SSL clone...

:guinness:

The site that I originally suggested to CJ as a new home for TT has a great "Listening Room" forum as well as a "Collaboration" forum, etc, etc., apart from the fact that I am a "Mod" over there, there is nothing wrong with the place....... :grin:

www.recordingproject.com

:cool:

Latest posts

Back