• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hypaethral, Pres, Mics, Parts, Pcbs, Freebies 07.09.21

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Greg, it has been a while, I hope things are good out that way. I would like to buy your SSL comp Turbo kit. Shoot me a PM with the total PayPal......thank you.

the PM 700's to Germany would be 20.00 air , surface is 12.00 but could take months
the 12.95 price doesn't include the output transformers which would add weight & cost ,

the things that don't have prices are because I'm not sure what they cost but trying to break even at least
Not many of the sontec eq's will come around so it's not one I want to let go unless an attractive price
feel free to make an offer, thanks

Today's additions!

2 each 990 & SGA opamp kits

Mystery side mount xfmr pair  ...oh ! more to come , maybe freebie with your purchase , ahh!

All messages responded to , I'll get another item up right away
thanks everyone, slowly I have a place to live in !

I know those "mystery" xformers! How much will you take for those?  Also, are those 312 boards, the Gyraf  Pre or the DbX Tube Pre still around?

Todays' addition
Aphex compellor  free for the cost of postage with a purchase
it was given to me , marked unsure if it switches out of bypass
may or may not be a problem, postage is what it cost me, it is heavy so likely to be 30-40.00

Do you still have the optocouplers to go on the LA4A?
I'm interested...Let me.know a price

I have been out of town allot lately , if you haven't heard from me , please email again
feel free to suggest  " market  " prices  for my stuff listed with no prices
[ I don't keep books to know what I paid , but mostly trying to break even , thanks ! ]

Back