I'm looking for some talented composers, all genres.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Songguy

Hi fellow DIYers,
I was wondering if you know of any guys who would like the opportunity to write for a production music library.
A few weeks ago I was asked by a top tier production music library to build, run and own a niche music production library. The affiliate library's client will have full access to the library. Their client/ show credits are impressive to say the least.
The focus will be on youth culture, trendy and popular tracks in all popular genres.
I'm always looking for talented writers that are willing to learn how to compose for tv, film and radio.
It's a really nice opportunity for musicians to have another stream of income.
Contract terms are non exclusive and above the industry standard.
If you know anyone who might have an interest I'd greatly appreciate if you could point them in my direction.
I have a few forum members on board and I couldn't be happier with the material they are turning out. It's actually quite impressive.

Please PM me if you have any interest.

Warmest Regards,
Chris

Songguy said:
Hi fellow DIYers,
I was wondering if you know of any guys who would like the opportunity to write for a production music library.

One assumes that the composers will be paid for their efforts.

-a

I might be interested.  I have my music in a few other (non-exclusive) libraries.  My music is more world-music influenced, often instrumental, and great bumper music.  Feel free to email me at joel (at) rattletree (dot) com and we can talk about what you're looking for.

Hi,
I'm doing everything from Jazz/Rock/Pop to Classical music. I made some music for radio/TV commercials as well as experimental music for exhibitions. If this fits to your portfolio you could contact me via Email.
《--------'
regards
Bernd

Latest posts

Back