Image SHack

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruffrecords

I notice quite a few posts are using images hosted by Image Shack. I don't know if it is just me but these images do not open for me when I click on them. All that happens is a I get Image Shack web site and an invite to download the picture. I don't want to download it, I just want to look at it. Am I doing something wrong is is this the way it works nowadays. Certainly puts me off looking at stuff I might want to buy in the black market.

Cheers

Ian

Yes I noticed that too, I guess Imageshack just has changed the way it worked... Bummer!
I uploaded tons of pics on imageshack before noticing...

ruffrecords said:
I notice quite a few posts are using images hosted by Image Shack. I don't know if it is just me but these images do not open for me when I click on them. All that happens is a I get Image Shack web site and an invite to download the picture. I don't want to download it, I just want to look at it. Am I doing something wrong is is this the way it works nowadays. Certainly puts me off looking at stuff I might want to buy in the black market.

Cheers

Ian

good to know! I thought it was me being a "noob" and not knowing the insider's tricks to GDIY.

sp

Back