Internship/Apprenticeship in San Francisco Bay Area

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schiavo

Hi Groupdiyers,

Hoping there's someone in the San Francisco Bay Area looking for a little extra help around the shop in exchange for teaching me everything you know. Or just want to teach me everything you know over some coffee and yucks. I'm particularly interested in analog building and designing -- pre-amps, eqs, compressors, tape machines, etc. I have a basic understanding of electrical circuitry and components, but am having trouble diving into more specific AUDIO engineering tasks via youtube and The Art of Electronics.

I'm a skilled furniture maker and can build you some racks, desks, whatever in addition to any other shop tasks needed. I've spent the last 6 years troubleshooting computers at an art school too, so if you need help with that... I'd like to get to a place where I can take some of the shop work off of someone's hands, so maybe an apprenticeship... I don't know. I'm open. I just really want to learn this stuff.

Thanks all.

Latest posts

Back