Is BeesNeez Micropones a trusted company ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

innercityman

I don't know if it's the right place for this thread but anyway...

Their web shop works but no way to get in touch with them. Last post on their FB's page is from august 2020. On their white market's page, no post from them since months... Does someone has been able to get in touch with them recently ?

Are they known not to be very communicative ?

I made a 1074.00 US$ order more than one month ago, and still no order status. Don't know if it has been processed or not. Last mail from Ben was 2 weeks ago, telling me he received the money but no news since and no answer to my lasts mails.

Do I have to worry ?

Perhaps you should change the name of this thread to " does anyone know how to get a hold of  Beesneez"
Your title infers something negative that really is unnecessary.

Someone over on realgearonline just spoke with Ben by phone today.

Perhaps you should change the name of this thread to " does anyone know how to get a hold of  Beesneez"
Your title infers something negative that really is unnecessary.

Hey Tim, nothing negative in my title, I just start to worry a bit and hoping to get positive feedbacks. But, if you consider that after a one month's old 1000$ order, there's nothing negative to get no order status, no answer to your mails... is not worth worrying ?

I wish I could have such hindsight.

Well he has had a company for many years that is pretty high profile and as I said someone spoke to him today on the phone. If I were really worried I would just find a way to call him.

Just to let you know guys...

Ben called me on the phone. He apologies for the delay and for not been very reactive. He's moving his factory which take him all of his time and energy, as far as I've understood. So all orders will be processed in the next two weeks. He even offers me a gift to apologies... A Beesneez BV08 transformer so I can make comparison with the AMI I already got.

innercityman said:
Just to let you know guys...

Ben called me on the phone. He apologies for the delay and for not been very reactive. He's moving his factory which take him all of his time and energy, as far as I've understood. So all orders will be processed in the next two weeks. He even offers me a gift to apologies... A Beesneez BV08 transformer so I can make comparison with the AMI I already got.

Which AMI transformer? I'm interested to hear the difference between the two. If you remember, please post audio samples comparing the two.

If you talk to Ben again, ask him to put a disclaimer on their site; a banner or something. "Expect 1-2 week delays on orders as we are moving. Thanks for your patience." There's been a few people posting their frustrations with Beesneez delays but I think most people would be understanding if they knew they were moving and that there would be delays.

Which AMI transformer? I'm interested to hear the difference between the two. If you remember, please post audio samples comparing the two.

Let me build the mic first... 😂.

I've bought the AMI BV8R tranformer, (BV8C with modern lamination, four mount holes, enhanced low and low-mid Frequency response) Which has been designed for U47 clones using VF14, EF14/42/732/80/800/802/860/95 and 5840 tubes.

I've choose to build the mic using a NOS Telefunken EF800 tube from the 60's, and Bessneez M7 version capsule. I've finished an MK-47 from Ioaudio few months ago and I look forward to compare both mics.

As soon as I'll finish this build and as Ben is offering me a BV8 beesneez transformer, I'll do some A/B tests and surely post some audio samples.

Back