It's back

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thumb:

Oh well, we've got almost all of the people here needed to pick their brains once again...so we should be cool...

Kurt Foster told me that he was leaving for vacation, so he rushed his decision to charge for PM's before he left.
I guess he should have waited til he came back from the trip!
The fact that he is here shows that he might have had to cancel his plans!
Lack of funds, maybe!

Shheesh! Some vacation, ehh buddy!

OH yeah, Kurt says we are suppose to forgive him because "he is French Canadian and they can be pushy"

Forget about it! It's all over for the unknown soldier!
:grin:

I'm puttin my bets on he'll put it back, but only allow access if you are in the 'Club'

I'm in the 'Club' ( got my confirmation mail and everything). I'm banned from the site, but in the club.

go figgur...

ju

I managed to salvage much of the Altec compressor information. I'll produce a summary over the weekend and post it here. :razz:

Didn't get chance to back up the "Craplin" preamp stuff :oops:

All you have to do is get on a friends computer that has aa different ISP and email.
Register and your in!
We can see him, but he can't see us!

[quote author="zebra50"]Didn't get chance to back up the "Craplin" preamp stuff :oops:[/quote]

Stewart,

I've got all the graphics backed up here- may have the text- is was a good thread.

e-mail me if you need anything,

Mark

Thanks Mark,
I think I have a lot of it on my mac at work - I had planned to do a web page for it so I'll give you a shout if I need anything. A lot of the pictures should still be on my FTP thingy.
:thumb:

Back