Jeff Healey dead at age 41

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freddy G

Sad news,
Canadian musician Jeff Healey died last weekend after a life long battle with cancer. I worked for him in 1992 in the studio and on tour....he was a real gentleman, a prince. He will be missed.
Freddy

Sad indeed. He was only a month older than me. I remember the first time I saw him on one of the late night shows (Carson or maybe Letterman) back in the 80's. Amazing player. RIP, Jeff.

i saw healy with jeff beck in sac town , not a gimmick player, you know, using his blindness as a sympathy stage thing, he had the chops, and did not want the eyes to be aAN ISSUE, AND THEY WERENT, AND HE AND JEFF HIT IT OFF, THE ONLY TIME I SAW JEFF A LITTLE OUT MATCHED, HEALY HAD A VERY ORGNIC RYTHEM GROOVE, KIND OF LIKE KENNY WJHANY, HEALY WAS A SLIDE KING!! PERFERCT INTONATION, EASYIER TO PLAY SLODE WITH THE GIT ON YOUR PENILE SHAFTR.

YOU TH9OUGHT THOSE DOBRO PLAYERS HAD THAT STUPid hillbilly grin from the bad genes?

hell no!

chicks have there vibrators, dobro players have there Nationals, i will nwver sit next to don knotts

Yeah , he had way more feel than most of the " stars " out there
the press descibed it as a " lifelong " battle with cancer ,
that's allot of adversity to overcome , but he left a good legacy
R.I.P. Jeff

Latest posts

Back