JoeMeek SC2.2 Slope Switch Replacement

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siegfried Meier

Hey all!

A client kicked our unit and snapped this off - it's 5 position, but it's got a whole lotta legs inside...plastic shaft, so easily breakable. Can't seem to find any info on a replacement switch, wondering if anyone has info on these?

Much appreciated!
Thanks,
Sig

Hey everyone! So I finally got the new switch, and replaced. However, and it might be because it's been so long since I saw the slope control used, I noticed that although I hear a great deal of compression when the slope is set to position 5, the meter shows no GR...was it always like this?

Like I said, I hear the compression doing its thing, and even moreso in pos 5 than 4, so I know it's working...but I just don't recall the meter doing that before...

Thanks for any info!
Sig

Sorry, I don’t actually have one I’m afraid. When I originally posted last year, I was repairing it for a friend.

Problem solved! Turns out, the lifted pad needs to be tied to the pin right next to it. I knew there were no traces coming to that last pin, so I tried this on a whim and sure enough that did it! Stoked!

Latest posts

Back