KETRON - Midjay

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plimousse

Hello everybody,
I am bored with this device, all outputs are distorted (Main and Headphones)
Neither the manufacturer nor the importer responds ...
If luckily any of you have the schematic diagram ?
Thanks a lot
Cheers,
Pascal

It is pertinent. If the manufacturer wont respond, then his chances of getting a schematic are slim.
So do the only thing you can do, vote with your return. Too many manufacturers are slack about support.

It is pertinent. If the manufacturer wont respond, then his chances of getting a schematic are slim.
So do the only thing you can do, vote with your return.
Plimousse does not own the piece. One of his customers owns it. It's the responsibility of the owner to send it back. It may be out of warranty long since, in that case, shipping back is extremely costly, in particular if the mfgr asks a fee for evaluation before making a quote.
Too many manufacturers are slack about support.
I agree.

Hi all,
Thanks for your advice and tips.
SOLVED !!
There is a problem with analog power supply (+5 / -5) for opamp.
It's LM2660 charge-pump voltage converter faulty

Cheers,
Pascal

Hi all,
Thanks for your advice and tips.
SOLVED !!
There is a problem with analog power supply (+5 / -5) for opamp.
It's LM2660 charge-pump voltage converter faulty

Cheers,
Pascal
Hi,i have this exact problem now with my Midjay,everything coming out of it,is distorted. Would you provide please the link from where you did get that charge-pump voltage converter? Also any other information that you may consider pertinent about that part,if there is more than one,where it is located in the machine, etc. It would be really appreciated,since i want to save my midjay from thrown to garbage. Thank you in advance for your kindness!

Back