kinda funny

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, while I didn't sling mud around, CB knows damned well which way my preferences were pointing and I'm still registered at RO. And while he has deleted any reference to TT, etc., he has to date, left a thread of mine in the PMI forum where I was telling Alan Hyatt that I expected to be banned so go figure.

Eight months ago Bialuski suggested I leave RO, now it appears that he isn't going to ban me.......................well not yet anyways.

:cool:

This is the last time I will mention Mr "Bigtree".

Am I the only one here that thinks his policy of posting a message stating "Your pms are open", but then denying access to the TT archives is a mildy psychotic action? Wee-eeird.

I got banned, I didn't swear, just quoted Bile-uski a few times. I guess he has to cling on to the little power he has, it's shocking that people can be so creepy...

I feel better now.

Onwards and upwards! :thumb:

J

[quote author="HiString"]...he has to date, left a thread of mine in the PMI forum where I was telling Alan Hyatt that I expected to be banned so go figure...[/quote]Maybe he doesn't want to ruffle Alan's feathers.

Latest posts

Back