know any jokes?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A kid was born without ears. When he went to school for the first time he got picked on for being different. Kids would bully him so bad that his parts pulled him out of school and he was home school.
He never left the house he would just stay at home. When he turned 21 his dad said let’s go celebrate with a beer. The kid declined saying folks would make fun of him but his dad convinced him that if they go to his dad’s favorite bar, it would be ok.
So they go to the bar and the kid sees a girl staring at him.feeling confident, he talks to her and asks why she keeps staring. She says you have nice hair.
The bartender keeps staring at him and he asks the bartender what’s up? The bartender tells him you have nice teeth, and I am a dental student so I noticed.
There was an old guy at the end of the bar, who also was staring at the kid. The kid getting infuriated demanded to know what the guy was staring at. The man replied, I see you wear contacts. The kid goes that’s correct. how do you know that? the man replies it’s because you don’t have any ears.

Last edited:
It's Thursday. The husband leaves for work, the wife goes on with her day. The doorbell rings. When she opens the door, a man asks "Do you have a vagina?". Disturbed, she slams the door and goes on with her day. When her husband comes home, she tells him. "Oh, just some freak" is the husband's comment.

On Friday, the same thing happens. When the husband comes home, the wife is all up in arms. So the husband tells her tomorrow, if the man comes again, he'll hide behind the door and you tell that weirdo "Yes, I have a vagina".

Saturday, the bell rings. The husband hides behind the door and when his wife opens the door, there's the weirdo again. So she answers: "Yes, I have a vagina"...

The weirdo replies: "Would you please tell your husband to stop using my wife's vagina and use yours"...

This joke was reportedly told by Prince Charles quite some years ago.

A man goes hunting in the woods hunting. He sees a bear and shoots it. When the smoke clears the bear is walking towards him. "You know you are going to have to pay for that" says the bear. "I want you to turn round drop your draws and bend over. Then I am going the roger you.

Sore and a little bandy, the man returns to town and buys the biggest gun he can find. He goes back to the woods, finds the bear and shoots it. When the smoke clears, the bear is walking towards him. "you know you are going to have to pay for that", says the bear. "twice over"

A little more bandy and somewhat more sore, the man returns to town and buys himself a bazooka. He returns to the wood, finds the bear ans shots him. When the smoke clears, the bear is walking towards him.

"You're not in this for the sport, are you?" says the bear.

Cheers

Ian

Back