Korg FK-1 SynthePedal internal trimmer adjustments

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrianJSiegel

I finally got this FK-1 passing signal and with the FX! Unfortunately I am confused and all but lost on how to set the internal trimmers....I can tell thar they directly affect the main controls but what am I setting them to? I'm aware this is a somewhat beginners type of question, I just have no idea what I should be looking for as I adjust the trimmers.

I do have an oscilloscope and a signal generator. Attached is the schematic. Thank you for any help, very much appreciated.FK-1 schematic.jpeg

I don't have any helpful advice, but I'm wondering if you had to replace the photo couplers, & what you used in their stead. Also, thanks for posting the schematic--looks better than what I have.

I don't have any helpful advice, but I'm wondering if you had to replace the photo couplers, & what you used in their stead. Also, thanks for posting the schematic--looks better than what I have.
Sure thing! I actually did replace both with Xvive vactrol, same number of leads, same pinout etc,

Thanks! I've got one that needs some serious help--glad to hear the vactrols worked for this application.

Latest posts

Back