• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Level Lock 500 series

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HA damn, I ordered once some cheap acrylic panels from tube-town for my studer modules... ended up using it this way, it's pretty nice

HA damn, I ordered once some cheap acrylic panels from tube-town for my studer modules... ended up using it this way, it's pretty nice
Hahaha, i'd say my situation is not that different. And i also want to use tube-town for the panels this time.

Attachments

• 1646234683007.jpg
    1646234683007.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 35
Mine turned out this way. Still missing some things though

Attachments

• IMG_20220302_183330.jpg
    IMG_20220302_183330.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 34
Nice, i really like the blue and white combination. Mine will look a bit different. I cannibalized old soundcraft channelstrips for the pots. The flat position with the original knobs is like this.

Attachments

• IMG_20220302_191359.jpg
    IMG_20220302_191359.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 29
Just a quick update,

all the front panels I did have been sold!!
I do still have PCBs, and I've whipped up some Black plexiglass front panels for those who do want to mount their project while they have front panels made or just to leave them like that...

kind regards,
Yves
Please read your PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back