Link function logic

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zamproject

Hi all

I have a mono/stereo dynamic processor design where I want a link switche that write over ch2 when ch1 is engaged
It's a basic 3 relay (and 3 led status)

ON 1 and ON 2 active hardware bypass wile LINK sum CH 1 and CH2 to CH 1 side-chain only (thus all control pot are on CH1 for stereo operation)

I solve this logic with 3 DPDT switches, I like it done with single pole (for push button aesthetic reason not available with dual pole + led)...but not sure it's possible, did someone have a clever solution than me ?
(from this one, top changeover at ON 2 is redondant and can be shorted)

Link logic.jpg

Cheers
Zam

I solve this logic with 3 DPDT switches, I like it done with single pole (for push button aesthetic reason not available with dual pole + led)...but not sure it's possible, did someone have a clever solution than me ?
Uhhh... don't quite understand what you mean by that?
Do you want a single pole switch to do everything or change each DPDT switch to a single pole type?

each DPDT switch to a single pole type
Which for the moment only seem possible at ON 2 switch
With the cascading request, like a AND function, I definitely think I can't avoid dual pole (or decide to not use mechanical logic only...)

here is the table with all possibility requested if this make it clearer

LINK​
ON 1​
ON 2​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
1​
0​
1​