Livingnote's PCB Lab

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Lew :) How's it going?

Check this out: Local talent Anna Käse, who runs a print shop in my neighborhood, took one of
the PCBs I made and ran it through her printing press:

annakaesepcb.jpg

Could you make pcb for the following and look over design to help easy worries that it doesn't work?

Attachments

• addtext_com_MjA1NDAzMTU2ODky.png
    addtext_com_MjA1NDAzMTU2ODky.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 157
Hey :)

Sorry for the late reply, I had been checking my mail inbox for DIY messages and not the forum thread itself.

When in doubt, always send a mail to the address that appears when you click on my forum name here in the
thread (livingnote).

Yes, sure I can make a PCB for it, but it would be a design job (and looking over the design itself would also
be design work) - however I can not guarantee that a given circuit will actually do its job as intended - there
are many different designs floating around out there.

Do you have a schematic/source for it and an actual component overlay? Otherwise, it's just the ICs, and
there's no way I can help you unless I know what the components are and how they fit together - even simply
etching something is not readily possible only from this one picture (and looking at those traces I wouldn't
recommend it anyway).

Apart from that - yeah sure, looks like fun.

Cheers,

Lukas

livingnote said:
[size=13pt]Hey everybody,

I'm back  ;)

Lukas

Hey Lukas! Your inbox is full....  Are the Crush n Blend pcbs still available? Would you be willing to ship to the US?  Thanks in advance!

EB

RuudNL said:
Looks like they are channel preset potentiometers from a TV tuner!

That's right, got it from my fathers backup stock. he repaired a lot of electronics back in the 80's and 90's.
Remember he told me these trimmers were from a VHS-player. They are fun to use, but not super precise

ps: sorry for the late response Lukas :)

Hey Lukas,

looks like your inbox is full :)

Good to see your back, even though it seems  like you where back for quite some time already :)
I was wondering if still have Crush-N-Blend boards available and how much they are for 1 board (shipping to the netherlands).
I'm building a new mastering console and I was think of adding a wet/dry option to one of the inserts.

Hi Lukas ,
                    Glad to see you are back doing this, you made a few PCBs for me a long time ago.  I was wondering if you can make PCBs from PDFs - Kingston's Drive One - here - https://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=41509.0

Hi Lucas,

Still trying to get in touching regarding ordering a few Crush N Blend pcb's. Please direct message me!

Thanks!

EB

Hello

Is the Crush n Blend a general dry wet mixing board, or does it only work with the GSSL or such?
Can I use it do add a single mono dry/wet feature to any design?
If yes, I am in for a board or even maybe kit if you have such an offer

Thanks

Thomas

thomasdf said:
Hello

Is the Crush n Blend a general dry wet mixing board, or does it only work with the GSSL or such?
Can I use it do add a single mono dry/wet feature to any design?
If yes, I am in for a board or even maybe kit if you have such an offer

Thanks

Thomas

I would like to purchase a Crush 'n' Blend PCB to use with a Serpent Audio SB4000 that I will be building.  Are they still available?

Regards,
  John Griggs

Can you explain what the crush'n'blend actually does ?
It seems to me that it is just  a simple crossfader circuit or do I see it wrong ?

Back