Looking for Tweed Audio C506/2 circuit diagram, detailed pics or info please.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tweed enthusiasts have a Facebook page where users, fans and perhaps even some ex-employees used to hang out. There is also a related spare parts page. Maybe someone there has the info you need.

Cheers

Ian

Tweed enthusiasts have a Facebook page where users, fans and perhaps even some ex-employees used to hang out. There is also a related spare parts page. Maybe someone there has the info you need.

Cheers

Ian
yes, thanks, I'm a member there & in contact with ex employees, but there is not much info out there for these particular modules unfortunatley.

yes, thanks, I'm a member there & in contact with ex employees, but there is not much info out there for these particular modules unfortunatley.
OK, it was worth a shot. There seems to be surprisingly little documentation for Tweed consoles

Cheers

Ian.

OK, it was worth a shot. There seems to be surprisingly little documentation for Tweed consoles

Cheers

Ian.
The good thing is I managed to sort out the problem with this pair of modules. This is because all the Tweed modules I have dealt with use exactly the same mic amp, line amp, & gain switch circuit, so I was actually able to repair these units from a diagram from a completely different module.

The good thing is I managed to sort out the problem with this pair of modules. This is because all the Tweed modules I have dealt with use exactly the same mic amp, line amp, & gain switch circuit, so I was actually able to repair these units from a diagram from a completely different module.
Would you care to share that diagram? :)

Latest posts

Back