• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Lot of NOS chips

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

echoplex

Looking to sell my collection of vintage NOS chips for audio applications. Some rare and discontinued stuff with it. I haven't counted them but you get the idea
😉

Not interested in selling single ICs - only the lot!
99€ + shipping

Attachments

• IMG_8290.jpg
    IMG_8290.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 11
Might have set the price a bit too high.
New price: 70€ incl. shipping within EU

Can you post a List in text format of all the IC's?

I know the photo is Hi-Res but it's still a little bit hard to check all of them.

If you do a list with a small description of what each IC is , you will get more interest for sure

Best regards

I don't have time to make a list over (maybe 100 pcs?) IC's..
That's why I'm selling the batch for only 70€ incl. shipping.
Way below it's price. Some chips I checked were between 8 and 20€ on eBay.
Cheers

I understand mate, and I know your are selling them for a good price, but without a list it's hard to really know all that's there.
But it's up to you for sure.

Wish you a good sale, best regards

Make at least a list of the most important ones. That should help you sell the lot - the complete list would be really helpful.

The photo is fairly high res - easy to read all the part numbers of all but the tin can ones. Not my cup of tea (other than the MN3007) but good luck.

There surely must be an AI by now that makes a useful list from the photo.

Maybe the text recognition in the Iphone can extract the text... Then all you have to do is past that into ChatGPT and tell it to sort, count and create a list.

I looked at the photo here on my ultra-high-resolution monitor and I could easily make a list of all of these IC's and then do a simple look-up of each Part Number for each of their functionality for a description of each type, but....................why would I want to do that for -- FREE -- for someone else because I have no interest in purchasing any of them??? What is wrong with my thinking?

/

Lots of logic chips. Some of them I see:
4066 - quad switch
4017 - counter/divider
74LS74- flip flop
4011 - 4 input NAND
741 - OpAmp from the stone age

Latest posts

Back