Made in the USA HK67 HK87 HK47 style capsules..AND NOW HK12 !!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all!

So all orders order on or before April 15th have shipped excluding the 12's I still need to do some work on those before I ship... If your in the states you will see  them via FedEx most likely during the next week. International will take longer of coarse.. The 12's will ship after I get back from New York the week of the 18th...

Thanks again guys!

Wooooohoooo! Thanks Eric! Do you  have the tracking number if I email you?

Edit: Nevermind I got it! I forgot fedex is awesome and lets you know when a package is coming your way if you're signed up with their delivery manager... Thanks again Eric!

Hey Eric, I noticed a little strand of something on the edge of my capsule.  I took the capsule out of its case to get a better picture of it. I'm sure its not a big deal but I just wondered if it was safe to take it off with a razor? Or should I leave it be? Otherwise the capsule looks GREAT! Can't wait to finish up this project so I can hear it in action.

Thanks,
Ian

Attachments

• 20150513_131904-1.jpg
    20150513_131904-1.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 88
Nothing to worry about!! Just trim it off if you want.. or just leave it..

Eric

Hi people. I'm after the closest thing I can get to a U67 capsule, and a U47 FET, which I guess is the m7 or something?

So if someone could help me, I have no idea how to order these capsules of tskguy. Would appreciate being pointed in the right direction!

Hi Eric, how far out is an eta for a hk12 order ?  Considering getting one of available. Thanks

Anyone got any tips for my post two posts up?

I'm sorry, I genuinely don't know what I'm doing. Forgive my noobness. A million apologies to those in the know.

Hiss.

Hey all,

So most orders are caught up... Still working to get the last 12's out. I hope to get them done this week. I will be hitting the pause button for 2 weeks due to having to assist my mom after having knee replacement surgery.  So please be patient.  Orders will resume once I return!!

Thanks again

tskguy said:
Hey all,

So most orders are caught up... Still working to get the last 12's out. I hope to get them done this week. I will be hitting the pause button for 2 weeks due to having to assist my mom after having knee replacement surgery.  So please be patient.  Orders will resume once I return!!

Thanks again

Hi Eric,

Can you please get back to me regarding my 4 capsules which still haven´t been shipped...?
It´s been almost 4 weeks since the LAST time you said they were going to be shipped!
I have been trying to reach you through e-mail without luck.

Aman

Amen,
I just responded to your emails,
Please be aware of the time difference!! Your  consecutive emails all  happened during the night here so it's a bit difficult to respond

Well, ive been trying to contact some persons and order U67 parts and capsules, but no result. Something wrong with me? I cant get...

Hey, I sent you an email about purchasing a capsule! Look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Daniel

My local ME, Emil (who isn't a member here, that's why I'm asking for him) ordered AND paid a HK12 quite a while ago - the 27. April.

He has had no luck trying to reach you by email - so the question is: When can he expect to see his capsule?

Jakob E.

Gyraf,

I am pretty positive all of the 12's orders have been shipped. Can you help with a invoice number? If it fell through the cracks somehow I will make sure he gets it soon.

Thanks,
Eric

Order #CWWV-470971 - invoice by email 27. apr 2015 13.37.28 CEST, paid by PP.

I'll certainly bug him about lending me the mic (251'ish?) as soon as it's finished - looking forward to hear your interpretation of this classic piece of mechanic!

Jakob E.

Jacob,

I think your friend may have ordered  it from Chunger possibly ?? He also sells my capsules. I see no orders or payments in my account on that day or with that number. Can you PM me his email as well?  We will get it sorted.

Eric

Back