• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Maiku SDC mic capsules - 3 pairs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwentyTrees

Update 14/4/23: all sold! Sweeps and one pic left up for reference.

Hi all,

I've got six Maiku SDC cardioid capsules for sale, from the Banzai KM84 projects. I've measured the frequency response of each, using the same mic body in the same position, and they fall more or less nicely into three pairs with similar response and level - see sweeps below. I'm therefore offering them for sale as pairs in the first instance, in case anyone's building stereo pairs of mics. If there's no interest in pairs, I'll split 'em up after a week or two for individual sale.

Please note that the sweeps were done in less-than-anechoic circumstances so don't reflect the absolute response of these capsules - rather, they were done to see how closely the capsules match. The capsules screw on with an M21 x 0.5 thread.

£50 per pair, plus shipping from the UK. Discounts available for more than one pair!

Cheers,
Andy

All capsules:
KM84 Maiku sweeps - all capsules.png

Maiku SDC capsules 2.jpg

Attachments

• KM84 Maiku sweeps - capsule pair A.png
    KM84 Maiku sweeps - capsule pair A.png
    52.9 KB · Views: 2
  • KM84 Maiku sweeps - capsule pair B.png
    KM84 Maiku sweeps - capsule pair B.png
    51.4 KB · Views: 2
  • KM84 Maiku sweeps - capsule pair C.png
    KM84 Maiku sweeps - capsule pair C.png
    53 KB · Views: 2
  • Maiku SDC capsules 1.jpg
    Maiku SDC capsules 1.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
  • Maiku SDC capsules 3.jpg
    Maiku SDC capsules 3.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
  • Maiku SDC capsules 4.jpg
    Maiku SDC capsules 4.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Received the capsules.
Very well packed, products as descrived.

Thank you so much to @TwentyTrees for his patience.
French customs and French delivery companies are a handful.
But we got there!

Will buy again.
M

And thanks M for your patience too! I'm really glad it all worked out in the end.

To add for posterity: we had some issues with delivery companies, but Migs31 has been an absolute gentleman and a total pleasure to communicate with throughout the whole process. Top chap, five star review!

Cheers,
Andy

Latest posts

Back