Molex Crimp Terminal

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiophreak

Hi All,
          wasn't sure where to post this but wanted to let people know that the individual Molex crimp terminals ( the ones that a lot of people hate )  ;D -  I found them " Discontinued" a year or so ago ...  are now Molex # 08-50-0114 and have just received them from mouser and fit all the connectors I had left over from various projects.  I never really had any problems with them , just crimping  the tabs with a pair of needle nose pliers.

Yes , the KK series - and in the case of the housing ( that the crimp ends fit in to ) the 3 pin new part # 22-01-3037 ( old # had 2035 as last four numbers )    hope this helps and these new ones dont go " Obsolete " 

Rob Flinn said:

The crimp a LOT better with a cheap £10 crimping tool..........

I have crimp pliers but they don't go small enough for these Molex , I have  read in a couple of different threads over the years that Molex has a specific crimper for these but it was expensive... maybe not - what crimper do you use ?

Search Ebay for "dupont crimp tool". The 0.1" connectors I use (called "dupont" connectors on Ebay for some reason) are different from the ones you're using but the crimp tool is probably the same. I'm sure you could find it from a local seller but it's $16 USD on a slow boat from China.

Latest posts

Back