• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

More clearing....IOAudio MK7 feeler too..

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheJames

Bumping  my old thread back up....Adding some stuff.

Updated Feb 9, 15

I'm kinda on the fence about this, but I have two IOAudio MK7 microphones that I'm considering bailing.  One is completely built and functioning, the other just needs some assembly.

What you get:

2 IOAudio MK7 boards/transformers
2 EQU47 Mic bodies
2 Q47D capsules
2 Working passive PSUs (Collective cases chassis, Edcor power, Triad choke)
2 Shockmounts
2 20' Mogami tube mic cables (1 complete with Binder connectors, 1 raw cable and Binder parts)

Essentially, everything you need for two, fully functioning MK7 microphones.  The incomplete MK7 just needs the high-impedence portion completed, installed in the EQU47 body, and the second mic cable made up.

I'll have some time in the near future, and if someone would like, I could finish up the second MK7 and ship out a working pair of mics.

As I went through my receipts I came up with about $1900 in parts.  Is anyone willing to jump in that deep?

Let me know!  (potential deal pending)
________________________________________________________________________________

I have 8 Classic API VP312's.  I'm going to downsize to four, so I have four up for the market.

Cinemag input
Gar2520 DOA
Profile output
Variable gain, no DI

Assembled and working fine.  $225

I have two complete NV73 preamps wired for 24V.  The DC-DC converter board is included, but not populated.  To use these you have to have a 51x rack or spend a few dollars and a couple of hours to convert them to VPR.

Marconi knobs, AML transformer/switch kit. 

$450 each  (Off the market for now due to some experimentation)

I have a pair of FetBoys that need a new home.  They're great sounding pres.  When I was using them, I had them mounted on a card in a DBX 900 frame.  They're still mounted on the card...But no longer in service.  They'll need just a little bit of work to make them roll (rack, PSU, wiring, etc)

$100 for the pair

Another 900 rack

DBX 900 rack with recapped PSU.
2x DBX 905 EQs  *GONE*
2x Aphex 9901 EQs  *GONE*
2x Aphex 9651 Expressors
2x Aphex 9301A Compellers
1x  DBX 933 Mixer/Distribution Amp

The Aphex modules chew some current so I doubt you could fire all those modules with the built-in supply.  I powered them with some really beefy Power-One PSUs connected to the external DC jack on the back of the 900 frame.

Toss some numbers at me.

Digital goodies...

Alesis Wedge (Got the manual too).  $50
Korg DRV3000 with remote.  $50

Here's an oddity...

I have an old Lexicon Core32 with LDI-12T interface, PC-90 card, a period correct computer with a solid-state flash drive.  Computer was tempermental last time I fired it up...But the Lexicon reverbs were great.  Ultimately I just never found the time/tools to link it back up after I shifted some hardware around.  I dunno what to even put on this one.  If you don't want the computer to go with it, I'll pull the card.  I think i've got the original box and manual for the card.

Everything ships from Kentucky, USA.  I'd prefer to keep transactions in the US due to shipping issues.

Wow!  Tons of interest on the MAPs.  I've got a line, and a deal pending with my first contact.  I'll cycle through the order in which I was contacted.

PM's on the way to everyone that hasn't heard back yet.

PM's replied.

Wolcott,

Are you interested in just one of the MK7's?  I suppose I could separate the pair.

Back