• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Moving sale: russian PIO, incomplete projects, useful chassis, trxs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdubya

Ahoy!  moving 1700 miles, gotta slenderize my Diys.  I most likely will add to this as I dig . . .

Shipping is on the buyer, from zip 97215 (Portland, OR)

USSR PIO caps-

K42Y2 /  0.1uF/160V(have 81 of these)          12/$10
K42Y2 /  0.22uF/160V(have 30 of these)        10/$10
K42Y2 / .47uF / 160V (have 5 of these)                5/$8
K40Y-9 /.068uF / 200V (have 5 of these)          5/$10

SHURE SM57 - no clip or bag, just the mic.  works/ok condition.  sold

MXL 770 experimentor - original saddle and capsule included.  Peluso omni cap from a cemc6 is currently in the mic and it works.  shockmount and case included  $60

HEWLETT-PACKARD TUBE VOLTMETER 400DR -Needs, at least, a retube.  Nice Paeco Power transformer.  And meter .  And chassis.  $50

EXACT SIGNAL GENERATOR - Really nice, burly unit.  The shock case alone is great.  Ive used it for generating sine waves for troubleshooting.  All other functions should work, but I have not tested it further than its function as a sine wave generator.  $80

MERCENARY AUDIO FMR AUDIO RACKMOUNT UNIT- $10

I will add pics below.  Discounts for multiple items purchased.  Thanks!!        -Ben

link to pictures:     
http://s1083.photobucket.com/user/bdubya79/embed/slideshow/

Back