Musk's satellite array visible

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tubetec

Tonight around 21.00 Musk's array was visible passing over the south coast of Ireland ,
most came from east north easterly direction ,but a few also came on a parallel trajectory west south west ,
I lost count in the end with satelllites coming in both directions ,
as they got directly overhead they lost the suns rays from their solar panels which served to illuminate them and they vanished around the darkside of the planet ,
The whole show was done in a few minutes , but I did get some one else nearby to verify my eyes werent decieveing me .
Ive spotted a lot of man made objects in the skies over the years , but never a synchronised series of dots , numbering several dozens .

It was an impressive sight , but what data is Musk aggregating in the process and how is he able to use it .

'' Also in May 2022, Chinese military researchers published an article in a peer-reviewed journal describing a strategy for destroying the Starlink constellation if they threaten national security.[89][90][91] The researchers specifically highlight concerns with reported Starlink military capabilities. Musk has declared Starlink is meant for peaceful use and has suggested Starlink could enforce peace by taking strategic initiative.[92] Russian officials including the head of Russia's space agency Dmitry Rogozin have warned Elon Musk and criticized Starlink, including warning that Starlink could become a legitimate military target in the future.[93][94]''

It amounts to an unellected man with the power of a government at his fingertips , A Romanesque dictatorship, the people walked themselves into .

Last edited:
This is a video I found on youtube ,
very much the same as what I saw though ,

and here a guy gives his appraisal on the situation

It seems someone is playing with the precision of Glonass, the Russian GPS system. The Russians themselves were already excluding some areas, to secure them from drone attacks by Ukraine.

There seem to be other players around too. Wonder if that's the Ukrainians, since it's so simple to derail GPS systems. I have a sneaky suspicion another party is involved. But who, besides the Ukrainians has an interest in derailing Glonass?

or is it Musk? Unlikely, since he tries to avoid military applications. I believe he's certainly capable, personality-wise.

And what about the mysterious failures of the Galileo GPS in 2019?

Musk by virtue of the tech can provide communications in war zones , info in and out , that can change public perceptions of a war , it can also allow attrocities comitted come to light ,
He's playing with military level stuff so sooner or later he becomes a liabillity to the powers .
Saying its all to be done with a humanitarian perspective wont get a superpower off his back if he ends up cornered .
It all comes in a suitcase sized package , typically the same as any embedded reporter in a war zone carries , dish, transiever, etc .
It gives Musk skin in the game , he's going to end up taking sides , backing the horse he wants to win the race ,

Can Musk put the power to rights and over a barrel ?
its always going to end up in a catch 22 situation , you twist my nut sack , I twist yours back .

how big an army has he got to back him up ?
a few billion keyboard warriors is all ,
Its all getting a bit like Sid Meyers civilisation game these days .

The guy in the second clip I posted raises a few interesting points ,what about sattelites malfunctioning , What happens if the space cowboys junk falls on someone head ?
The Euro space industry already had to divert the orbit of one of their sattelites because Musk refused to move his ,

There are hundreds of dead/retired satellites out there, such that space travelers study the costs of harvesting them and bringing them back for re-purposing. Paul Allen's Vulcan had that as a part of the business model, flying huge jets to near orbit and launching a smaller rocket to go and harvest, but "in that very day his thoughts perish". They had a whole plan re-purposing a decayed carribean property to an airhub doing routine testing/maint. on commercial jets and harvesting space junk.

I still have not seen a close Starlink train, but have seen earlier launches where there are 6-10 sats on the exact same trajectory second/s apart. Quite striking, not the thing you ever see when sat gazing. The space station is also unique, in that it is way brighter than any other sat. That's the fun of gazing. No UAP sightings yet. . .

Mike

Hi Mike ,
I just saw a newspaper report that confirmed Musks balls were sighted over Ireland again ,

You'll need clear skies around sunset and a bit of luck with the trajectories to see it happen , definately well worth a watch though .
I used regularly see the ISS when I had less ambient light pollution

When I first caught sight of it it almost looked like a comet , an object with a tail moving across the sky , as it moved on a trajectory directly overhead it becomes visible as individual sattelites .

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/arid-41249302.html

Turns out Musk is in a position to provide sattelite coverage in the war zone ,
but scenes of atrocity only serve to harden the extremists on both sides .
Musk is part of NASA's new laser internet system using the ISS , upcoming any day now
He's part of the machine , he's not likely to put anything to air , especially if its unfavourable to Israel

For the first time in weeks I took in a sample of TV based news ,
Sky and UK news seem to have a strong bias in favour of the Israelis ,
I didnt watch any US based news , but my guess is its very much the same ,

The impact of whats going on and the propaganda being fed out about it seems to be showing in some peoples responces in related topics ,
but we wont name any names :censored:

Laser internet? That phrase raises my luddite hackles. . . Do I need cat instagrams in the wilderness? Like satellite TV you are SOOL when it is cloudy.
I'm finishing Catch 22 in physical form for the umteenth time. No lasers or ISS needed.
I'm still looking up for a train and keeping the feevee dark for inner peace.
Mike

Well yesterday my question was answered ,
Musk appeared on walkabout with Benjamin Netanyahu ,
He confirmed any communications via his sattelite array within Palestine would be subject to approval by Israel .

Recently he also went on to launch a scathing attack on the Irish Prime minister on the X platform ,

https://www.irishnews.com/news/repu...ach_leo_varadkar_hates_the_irish_peo-3801494/
https://brusselssignal.eu/2023/11/musk-attacks-irish-prime-ministers-planned-crackdown-on-freedoms/
Interesting contrast in the two opinion pieces above ,
I think Varadkar knows if he misjudges the will of the people over the Israel/Palestine conflict its curtains for his political career and could easily spill over into disorder , now he's taking direct fire from Musk over making a raft of new laws governing survailence, hate speech and use of force by the Gardai , which ,in the end only pisses fuel on the fire hard right elements are starting .
Leo doesnt use Musks X anymore after a high profile viral video got out

He's got himself between a rock and a hard place now , Musks got 125 million followers on the platform he owns . Leo has 200k on Intsa and 100k on FB , he only got in on the fifth count in the last election .

A homelessness crisis is making the city streets a very dicey place to be these days , typically gangs of youths under the influence of drink and drugs are milling around the place , many refugees and asylum seekers end up in the doorways because suitable accomodation cant be found .

Latest posts

Back