Need help with TDA2107 info

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mick

Hi there
I've been given a couple of TDA2107 chips, there 8pin but I can't find a datasheet anywhere,
I do see places saying they are a MN3007 equivalent but I don't know if there the
same spec or pin out or anything really.

anyone heard of them ?

Thanks Mick

Oh well, this seems to be as much as I could find as well, if somehow someone does have some luck I'd just like to say thank you now as I'll be away for the best part of 2 weeks and I don't wish to seem rude if I don't reply immediately.

Mick

Just as an addition to what Mick said, I think this chip is a Philips device. So if any of you has any Philips data books - perhaps you could have a quick look.
Did Philips inherit a lot of stuff from Mullard ? - I seem to remember the TDA1022 being a Mullard device and maybe this chip is from the same era.
Anyway, so as not to cause confusion - it's the TDA2017 we are talking about.
Just need to check it is pin for pin compatible with the MN3007

[quote author="barclaycon"]Did Philips inherit a lot of stuff from Mullard ? - I seem to remember the TDA1022 being a Mullard device and maybe this chip is from the same era.[/quote]
Quite likely. The TDA1024 came out in about 1974 because I remember we came them a thorough try out at Neve at the time. They later became known as the NE5532.

Ian

The TDA 2107 IS a MN3007.

The TDA 2107 was produced by Matsushita (as MN3007) and "restamped" for Philips/Signetics - even without any company-logo. This practice lastet only for a short time. I´ve never seen a TDA 2107 with a logo on it, but I have a preliminary datasheet from Philips and the specs are identical to the MN 3007.

analogguru

Back