Need PCBs Designed from Schematics

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gltech

Hey guys, I have a couple of simple schematics I want to have PCBs made for, the end result being files I can send off for mfg. I just don't have the time.

Thanks,
-Glenn

Glenn:

If your need for PCB's is still relevant.....I need 3 things in order to design a PCB for you. 1) A complete and "known to be functional" schematic, 2) A complete Parts List, including MFG. Part Numbers (alternatively, I can determine and specify all of the components, but my results "may not" be what you're looking for, and 3) A semi-detailed mechanical drawing/sketch showing the dimensions of the PCB, any mounting holes and their sizes, preferred components placement (i.e. "Input on this side, LED's over here, these controls there and other controls over here, switches on this side, etc. etc.).

I have designed all manner of complex and sophisticated PCB's for the CIA, DoD, FBI, NASA, NRO, NSA and The Department of Homeland Security for "covert intelligence-gathering, surveillance and/or tracking operations" projects. So, I am certain that I would be able to handle whatever it is that you need to have done. I can send you a resume PDF file, should you request it.

You can reach me at: midnight_blue_designs AT yahoo D0T c0m

Regards,

Jerry B. Williams
Midnight Blue Studios
Midnight Blue Designs

/

Attachments

• JBW-Designed_BNC-CAT5_PCB-3D.PDF
    946.5 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Back