Neotek Series 1 Film input channels pinout info

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dude24man

I have a pair of Neotek Series 1 Film input channels, no mic preamp just line inputs. Simple 3 band eq w/high pass filter. I'm looking for pinout info to rack them. There's 2 rows of 20 1-20, 21-40 pins each. I know the power hook up is +18v pins23,24 25 ground -18v pins 26,27. Thanks, any info would great Arthur
Attached ThumbnailsIMG_6252.jpg

So you think posting twice will work? There is another way, and with only 40 pins to work through its a good option. Get out the multimeter and work it out.

honestly, I'm not computer savey and dont know how I posted 2 posts. It seems you are way more noligable then I. so please explain to me how to go about using a multimeter to reverse engineer these. I'm all ears.

If you look at the board some areas will be obvious, like bus sends. These will connect to the appropriate switches.
Do yourself a sheet numbered 1 to 40. Mark in the pins you know, like power supplies. Mark in the bus lines by working out from the switch labelling what they are. Look for other similar areas which could be the stereo bus and aux buses. Follow tracks to the front panel components.
Then what you are left with will be inputs, possibly solo lines etc. Manufacturers are systematic, so signals will be grouped. Inputs will go to the inputs of opamps etc. Use your multimeter set to beep to verify lines as you need to. Its not that hard, just be systematic.

Thanks Radardoug. this will help. It's interesting to note that most series 1 channels are mostly the same as far as pinouts go. but these channels are a departure from the norm. thanks again for the guidence.

These channels were probably made to fit the same motherboard, so inputs could be on the same pins. Same as on an SSL, the stereo module uses the line in and the mike in for the two channels.

Latest posts

Back