KM84 DIY Body & PCB kit – CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All orders are shipped 🤙

Will just need a few days to sort out tracking numbers and get those out to you.

As a heads-up, all the bubble bags inside your boxes contain parts. Be careful not to throw anything away thinking it's just packing material ;)

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy just the Maiku capsules? Only their 47, 87 and CK12 are available at their shop. Or are they only sold with and/or compatible with the Banzai body?

Last edited:
I had enquired about that to Maiku, and they said that the 84 capsule was a special order, not available outside the kit.

As another option to painting you can also polish your bodies. A very nice and shiny finish takes only a few minutes of rubbing with an old t-shirt.

Polish also easily removes any oxidation stains or marks.

Autosol.jpg

I had enquired about that to Maiku, and they said that the 84 capsule was a special order, not available outside the kit.

Edit: Deleting misinformation. It appears that other MXL 603 style capsules will fit on this kit body after all.
Still not entirely certain, as I've not had the chance to try it.

Last edited:
Received my package today!

Very well packed!

I'm exhausted right now and i'll be busy the next few days but i hope i'll be able to assemble it in the coming week.

Thanks!

Thomas

I got some sort of tracking number, but it has no linkage to any tracking service nor any name of the method being used. How about a hint.
Postal tracking numbers are universal. Last 2 letters of the number tell you the country it's from:

CH = Switzerland
FR = France
US = USA

etc.

If you're in the US you can track your incoming box with USPS.

On your phone you can download an app like totoxraymond suggests. Aftership is another good one.

Latest posts

Back