KM84 DIY Body & PCB kit – CLOSED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the new orders!  :D

We're almost sold out.

Remaining:
30 kits
15 transformers

Sorry to add to order confusion, but I just sent payment for 1 more kit + 1 transformer. For a total of 3 mics +1 transformer.

Where are we with this order? Just trying to figure out when the orders will be closed and when shipping would begin. Yes, I'm slightly impatient. :)

Hi Banzai,
I'm in again, money sent for 2 more kits plus transformers.
That will make 6 altogether once these arrive!
Regards
Olly

Thanks for all the new orders!  8)

Transformers are sold out.

KM84 kits still available.

thomasdf said:
Arf, I missed the train ! Any plans for transformers soon ?
I'd be interested in a pair of kits <3
They're available on ebay  :)

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/3U-Audio-GZT-84-Output-Transformer-for-SDC-Microphone/112882929558?hash=item1a4858cf96:g:CiYAAOSwW5lasiBg

Glad I logged into GroupDIY for the first time in a couple weeks today or I might have missed it again!

Time to dig through the stash and see if I have two cinemag transformers that work.

the posts that are one of the first things you need in the assembly process are still back ordered with Mouser and digikey, everyone else was out as well. Mouser says end of May for the part. So you can't start yet anyway.

Cheers
Alan

the posts that are one of the first things you need in the assembly process are still back ordered with Mouser and digikey, everyone else was out as well. Mouser says end of May for the part. So you can't start yet anyway.

Cheers
Alan
I have some of these in my parts store so you're actually wrong about that .........

Cheers

Rob

Latest posts

Back