Neutrik A2 software

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkliu

Hello,

First post after few years reading a lot of great posts here. I am looking for resource to find the AS04 software for A2 or any way to export the ready like sweep?

Thanks,
MK

So you have a Neutrik A2 but not the remote AS04 software. Y/N?
The software only runs on XP via a proper RS232 port. I have had it going on a USB RS232 adapter, but not reliably.
This is why, to the amusement of many friends, I still have laptop(s)  running XP.
Neutrik/NTI no longer support the A2, basically denying all knowledge.
Export the screen via MWsnap, given that you will be on XP.
From this you will gather I have said software.
Mail me and we'll sort something out.

Hello:

I have a Neutrik A2 that is not working properly.
There are many Test Points on the circuit boards but the manual does not mention anything about test points.

Does anyone have a manual or diagram that shows the Test Points information, also the signals path on the circuit boards?

I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Mando..

Hi, I am new to this forum. Found it as I was searching the Internet for information about the neutrik a2d.
I recently got one for a bargain, always wanted to have one. It came with documentation and is working perfectly.
Only the as04 software is missing. Maybe someone in this forum could share it with me?
Would be much appreciated.

Georg

Last edited:
Thanks for the answer - i already asked at NTI in Germany and promptly got a wetransfer download for the 20 year old software. It seems to run on my Windows 10 PC. Although I still have to buy an RS 232 to USB adapter.
Georg

Latest posts

Back