Neve 3114 module schematics needed

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michav

Hello folks,

I have a bunch of these modules on my bench and the schematics of those channel amps it would be of great help. Should be almost the same as 33114...

Thanks

They are exactly the same as the 33114.  Unfortunately I don't have a full schemo of those even though we have a board full of them.  Try searching for the 33115 - I know it's out there - it just has more basic EQ and filters.  The biggest problems with these modules are old caps and failed amp boards (438/638 and 440/640).

Does this schematic indeed exist? It is nowhere to be found on the Internet. The block diagram of the 33114 exists, but that is not a schematic.

atavacron said:
Does this schematic indeed exist? It is nowhere to be found on the Internet. The block diagram of the 33114 exists, but that is not a schematic.

Re-uploaded:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ki7rwgzu2kaipn/Neve%2033114.zip?dl=0

If you use the dropbox link above, the 33115 schematic covers 90% of the 33114 circuit.

Hi all,

I'm in the same boat, 33114's on the bench and no schematic, the 33115 schematics i've found are illegible. Any chance of a reupload of that 33115 schematic?

Latest posts

Back