New Chinese U47fet body manufacturer?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BraFra

After seeing some companies making U47fet with near the same body in these days, I'm curious if anybody knows the supplier of these bodies. Maybe a Chinese one? I'm thinking this just because the other model bodies supplier. If anybody knows something it would be interesting to have some infos.

Attachments

• 16283991_800.jpg
    16283991_800.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 216
  • Screenshot_20211114-223040_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211114-223040_Instagram.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 217
A better pic of the stam

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211115-174305_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211115-174305_Instagram.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 189
I had found a trading company that could get them a while back, but the MOQ was high and so was the price... $95+ (and that's at wholesale, and before recent inflationary pressure)... once in a while I ask some of my Far East contacts to see if anyone has a beat on the actual source, but no luck so far.

95$ it's a good price, maybe we could do a group buy for the quantity. In the meantime I've asked to some Alibaba sellers. Hope to have some news.

So alloitsjosh, could you please tell us where have found it, so maybe we could start a group buy. Thanks

alloitsjosh never talked about any Group Buy, he never even suggested anything in that direction.

You were the one that talked about starting a "Group Buy"
Yes I can arrange the group buy, but I don't know who is the supplier to contact, so I've asked to alloitsjosh who is to get in contact and eventually arrange the group buy.

Yes I can arrange the group buy, but I don't know who is the supplier to contact, so I've asked to alloitsjosh who is to get in contact and eventually arrange the group buy.
I'll have to search my email history to see if I can find it. But just to set expectations, I remember the MOQ being something like 300 pieces. So you'd need to organize one heck of a group buy to make it happen. I will definitely post the info if I can find it, happy to support the community.

Latest posts

Back