New Chinese U47fet body manufacturer?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure there will be cheaper offerings at some point... My supplier offered them to me at a with a lower minimum order than 3K but at much higher price than most Chinese bodies out there, so there's really not much I can do price wise unless there was a significantly high quantity ordered.

You also have to remember the who ever orders them has to import them, pay shipping costs, tax(import and income) as well redistribute them which is all time and money... Of course if anyone can do it cheaper I'm in :)

OPR please read the first post from Brafa:

After seeing some companies making U47fet with near the same body in these days, I'm curious if anybody knows the supplier of these bodies. Maybe a Chinese one? I'm thinking this just because the other model bodies supplier. If anybody knows something it would be interesting to have some infos.

Whats been asked is the source for these bodies.
So you want to share the source for the bodies?

If you want to sell your products do a White Market thread, this is not the correct thread to try to sell your products.

I'm not selling anything there's been very little interest "Suprise suprise" like I said... "Of course if anyone can do it cheaper I'm in".

I'm not selling anything there's been very little interest "Suprise suprise" like I said... "Of course if anyone can do it cheaper I'm in".

So are you revealing the source for the mic bodies as been asked in this thread?

Or are you just trolling around?

it's your third post without contributing anything useful to this thread and blalantly ignoring whats been asked and the subject matter of this thread.

Actually, I think it's your third post without contribution...
Troll.
Move on. 😂

Last edited:
So besides trying to take advantage of this thread to make some profit you have really no intentions to contribute anything at all.
At least that's pretty clear

After your miserable interventions around here, Soliloqueen's post makes even more sense

Oh yeah, it's scummy as hell. Honestly, getting into microphone manufacturing at scale over the pandemic, it's really striking how deeply dishonest this entire field is. Both in DIY and professional spaces.

Please don't argue, every contribution is accepted and everyone could be useful.
So let's try to move on. OPR has one of these bodies in his hand and I can have an original U47fet from a friend so maybe we can take some measures from the two and give them to soliloqueen to see if anything could be made and at which price.
From what I'm understanding even OPR is interested to buy these kind of body at a lower price, right?
So maybe having a lower price than the Chinese ones could be useful for everyone.

getting weird here...

I fabricated this body years ago, not a copy but it was DIY, and more rewarding than anything I've built with parts from state-run factories meant to look like german works of art.

Attachments

• IMG_3793.JPG
    IMG_3793.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3794.JPG
    IMG_3794.JPG
    64 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_3795.JPG
    IMG_3795.JPG
    98.1 KB · Views: 91
In the meantime something is moving, maybe I've found a Chinese supplier able to build bodies just like these. What will be in your opinion a correct price for these? Let's see if I can reach an agreement.

In the meantime something is moving, maybe I've found a Chinese supplier able to build bodies just like these. What will be in your opinion a correct price for these? Let's see if I can reach an agreement.
Obviously the lower the better, but around the price of a GT2B body seems fair, they are around the same size.

After asking around the only answer I got about this is that it is most probably Alctron that makes these bodies.
Great Tim, that makes sense. I don't know what that means in terms of us being able to buy the bodies though.

Anyone know their policies?

Tim from what I've understand these bodies are made by Shuay Yin, that makes even the U87 body SYT-5, or something similar. I've tried to get in contact with them but didn't had an answer. In the meantime I've searched for someone else and I've found this company that primarily makes dynamic, but they said that they would be able to make this one too. They asked me what will be a good price in my opinion, so I've asked you all, just this. Obviously they are making just a prototype, if it isn't a good body I wouldn't accept.

I contacted Shuaiyin, they answered they dont make that body. However that might be untrue, happened before. Could be they have NDA with someone. However they offered me any body if i order larger quantity, which i'm not interested in.

Back