new COVID-19 thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not to offend anyone.

But this is wrong and stop thinking about it, you're being ...
this has alot to do with smartphone/ tables and using them.

Wie wir COVID-19 unter Kontrolle bekommen - FragDenStaat

this official requested by the public from the previous German government, covid was used to brainwash people, it was the goal of the German Government to brainwash people, hoping old people would die by injection so younger people could inherit money, Old people are a brake on the economy and what not writes the writer of this internal government document not destined for public.
the documents also mentions by repeating this nonstop 24/7 to make small things will look giant, the documents also states holding children responsible for infecting grandparents and parents in order to make them beg for an injection.

a worldwide collective of lawyers are doing: www.grand-jury.net/

1651767985705.png
there is alot to read and listen to catch up to do and you should.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursula_von_der_Leyen1651768514985.png
Her husband "works" at the pharma industry and Ursula von der Leyen refuses to demonstrate (make them public) the messages between her and PFIZER.

You get a shot for pox and you only have pox one time in your life time, than never again.

I'm pretty sure all this stuff has something to do with the financial system, like a collapse.
something that happens every 10 yeas.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_economic_crises
stop think about that and resume your lives, don't let it dominate you.

You cannot hold anyone responsible if something happens to you, you're doing it voluntary!

Neem is actually a pretty good natural one.
I spray neem oil on my pecan trees as a natural insecticide. I expect I have ingested some inadvertently. Good to know some people do that on purpose.

Make sure you don't have low serum levels of vitamin D (like many in the northern climes). Take 5000iu D3 per day anyway (well below toxic level) and a 40-50mg zinc supplement to boost your immune system.
Natural sunlight is really good..(they actually put patients out doors to get sunlight during the spanish flu pandemic).

Besides doing lots of yard work, I take one a day vitamins, 3 times a day... I pee yellow suggesting I am getting more than enough water soluble vitamins. A little too much is better than not enough, IMO.

JR

why do people say that and then post something offensive.
===
Not breaking any official rules but in bad taste and it has been reported

JR
well, it occupied many people.
i have encountered people on the streets that went to walk in the mid of the asphalt like 10 meters n front of you just not to come close to you or waiting at the cash register in a supermarket to wait your turn while the guy packing his groceries backed up, scared to get his rotisseries.

it was a 70 year old woman, that told me to take my mask off, you're gassing yourself.
when they started to apply the stuff ... it was like traffic jams of ambulances, and, and , and.

than i watched the numbers of government every day, collected them, started doing math and came to conclusion something aint right here.
By April 2020 i knew this is fake.
I watched other professional data annalist coming with elaborated grafix with data collected from hospitals and what not and it was the same conclusion as me.
Well I'm from a somewhat cultural very advanced country, where many people are smart.

the official numbers showed it would have hit me and pretty much everyone else, but ...

Last edited:
Looks like this thread will get corrupted too 😞
not really, keep on eye on some laws they are rolling or trying to role.
Like Joe's ministry of truth, the European gov is doing something similar.
only their story is reality and you have comply.

USA's minister or board member of ministry of truth.

Also Justin from Canada is rolling out licenses to News reporters.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back