New member introduction

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AgentCAL

Hello! I found GroupDIY when researching the Bo Hansen DI, which I plan to build a few of soon. I'm a musician and sound guy (not necessarily in that order), and I'm working on building my equipment arsenal. I currently build a custom line-array design my uncle designed (which I use for my PA in my production company) Right now I'm branching out to other stuff., as I enjoy making stuff myself that rivals higher end equipment, at a much more appealing price tag. I'd like to make DI boxes, mic mods, and road cases at the moment. I'm sure potential builds will pop up as time goes on.

Looks like this is the place to be!

Hey all, in much the same situation as AgentCAL. I bought some of the Behringer dual channel DI's thinking they can't really be that bad...well, they are!! I built one of the Bo Hansen circuits as a replacement with the OEP transformer and found it soooo much better. Now building two dual channel boxes with PCBs from Pro Audio GC and running into issues sourcing BC560 transistors. What's the best substitute? And it's complimentary NPN partner?

Latest posts

Back