• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale NOS 2n3819 JFETs Nat'l Semi & Tex. Inst. Price Drop

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doorunrun

GDIY Supporter
Hello All,

Edit Apr10, '24:
With the popularity of thread "OPEN SOURCE DIY Mic Project - ORS 87," it's time to adjust price before offering them on the 'Bay. Pricing below...

After getting interested in mic building/modding and discovering this site, I realize I'd purchased a large quantity of 2n3819 JFETs at a ham SK estate sale just before COVID lockdown.
2n3819-all-foam.png
I want to make them available to the community here, so I'm taking the dive into the Black Market.

It's a mixture of mainly National Semiconductor, some Texas Instruments, and marked with Teledyne logo. I haven't been able to track down a datasheet these. As far as I can tell, there no Fairchild ones.
2n3819-cu.jpg 2n3819-cu-infoam.jpg

I'm asking $3 each for the NS & TI. Now, 5 each for $10.
The "Teledyne were $4. Now $3 just because they're unusual and I'm not sure how many I have ATM.
Shipping is extra and will vary with quantity.

Quantity discounts? Not sure.

I'll test them before shipment with my component tester.

For now, I only want to ship to USA addresses.

Paypal works for me.

Helpful advice is always welcome.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Shipping outside of the U.K yet ???
Hello Rob!
I'm in Florida, USA...just double-checking. I haven't done the legwork about international shipping.
I've only dealt with US Postal Service for CONUS shipping.

What do you suggest the best way to send to EU? As far as packaging goes, padded mailer or small box? I value your opinion!

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back