Not even 0.00001% takes these people for serious

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there no moderators here any more?

You believe in a story that isn't.

You think that west is a holy ground of Democracy.

But what about the death of Gonzalo Lira in a Ukrainian Jail? for example.
Julian Assange?
solitairy jail for 23 hours a day for publishing stuff?

Edward Snowden in exile, who choose for protecting citizens.

YouTube that removes your comments albeit being 100% true and verifiable.

Digital Service act
https://commission.europa.eu/strate...urope-fit-digital-age/digital-services-act_en
(witch wants to silence Elon Musk and many many more).

Everyone that doesn't agree with the politicians in power is viewed as a right extremist.
etc, etc, etc.

The German cabinet organists a protest against "right" wing people, just a few weeks ago.

No, we don't argue with trolls, propagandists, delusional actors.

Dude, there is pretty much a protest in some town/city of Germany every day for the last 9 months or so.
I see it everyday pass by.

People that just want to live normally and in peace.

Germany ministers that are thrown eggs in public appearances or suddenly need more police protection in order to hasty leave the spot they wanted to speak too in the last few days.

The farmers protest every where even today.

It's you that's apparently missing the picture somehow.

Dude, there is pretty much a protest in some town/city of Germany every day for the last 9 months or so.
I see it everyday pass by.

People that just want to live normally and in peace.

Germany ministers that are thrown eggs in public appearances or suddenly need more police protection in order to hasty leave the spot they wanted to speak too in the last few days.

The farmers protest every where even today.

It's you that's apparently missing the picture somehow.

Total non sequitor vs the Russia propaganda stuff you posted.

Total non sequitor vs the Russia propaganda stuff you posted.

So you think Ukraine can win vs Nuclear super power and a population of 140 million vs 25 million or so?

Russia sends a rocket to space every 3/4 weeks and even provides the ISS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soyuz-2
15 February 2024 03:25:05 [169] Soyuz-2.1a Baikonur
Site 31/6 Success Progress MS-26 "ISS logistics"

Besides the producer of: "Ukraine on Fire" is Oliver Stone who holds 9 Oscars / Academy awards, among for Platoon.
You SHOULD watch the documentary and conclude i told you the truth.
But you immediately disregarded it?

Mikhail Gorbachev was considered a very very very wise person.
To bad the German ZDF toke his last interview down recently before he died or shortly after, you would have praised his words as many many Germans did.

It was the west that unchained all of this.

Why is this kind of blatant Russian war propaganda allowed on this forum?
we have no explicit rules against propaganda. Such posts can be subjective. Try to ignore unless they break actual enumerated rules then report them.
Russia broke the minds of their citizens already, but we don't have to let this stuff air here.
We don't have to read posts we don't like.

JR

we have no explicit rules against propaganda. Such posts can be subjective. Try to ignore unless they break actual enumerated rules then report them.

We don't have to read posts we don't like.

JR
Whatever. This place pretty much self destructed since I was active here. And I don't mean active in brewery.

If an entire nation is a complete pariah of the earth - it's not exactly subjective is it? Everything it does results to either ruination of minds or actual death.

Which goddamn planet do you live on?

Latest posts

Back