Ok Ok I have to announce this!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scenaria

LA2a chassis came TODAY!!!

and they totaly rock...

I'll gather up some pictures later on. Seriously... when I opened the box the feeling was like banging my first girlfriend for the first time wrapped up in 18 years worth of christmas's, 6 cases of JD topped off with redbull :)

im still pretty pumped over em...I never thought I could do it but it worked out!

I'll bet you anything he will try and smooth this whole thing with RO but it seems to be a done deal. Hopefully kev will realize its not really salvagable :\

important thing for me is that im no longer going there.. I dont want to contribute towards site hits

You know, all I want is to build some cool devices that I can use to make music. I already negotiated for some soldering space in my current home (I'm staying with a friend for a while until my house sells), and I want to use it, goshdangit! :mrgreen:

I never wanted a fight, but I stand by my words:

You guys are what made Tech Talk special.
And where you go, I go.

Enough said.

Very happy btw Chris.
You're right.... don't bother!

Now you won't have bandwidth issues anymore. Isn't that good?

That Little Sap-ling sounds like the wicked witch of the west on the Wizard of Oz; "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!"

Latest posts

Back