Oktava MK13m tube

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like a cardioide schematic isn't it?

Anybody who has information about Schematic of the PSU are welcome. it seems like a really cool microphone.
I will soon put on line a schematic of the Lomo 19A18 if any body is interested. Best

Hello if anybody have a Schematic of the Oktava MK13 PSU that would be really nice.
It doesn't seems very complicated but it's always ggod to have the original Stuff.
it looks like a simple variation simple of the M49. It would be nice to bring it back to life.

The only PSU schematic I have, and a photo of a mic with original PSU. Note it is multi-pattern.

Attachments

• Octava MK13.jpg
    Octava MK13.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Oktava MK-13 psu.jpg
    Oktava MK-13 psu.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 0
Papa Tango Charlie, there were two modifications of the MK-13. With vacuum tube (MK-13) and with JFET- MK-13M. I mod these microphones (MK-13) with a tube, and I have my own MK-13M. The capsules are the same there, but they are not M7 clones, but their modified version. And the output transformers there are also different: in the MK-13 with a lowering coefficient, and in the MK-13M with an increasing one.

Last edited:
Oktava mk13 very good microphones, old Russian school. You can listen to Russian microphones here-

Everything gets lost in translation ,
even the tube id code took a bit of searching out , 6S31B
Looks very much like the Neumann circuits of the time but a bit more economical in terms the components needed.
Ive been wanting to try modding a couple of oktava MK12 to tube .

Latest posts

Back