• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Old unfinished Group DIY projects

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gar381

I am sell some old unfinished GroupDIY projects from around 2008 or so. These are all classics from old time members.
These are all mostly completely stuffed, untested and need to be finished. All come with op-amps.

I don't know when I can possible finish these guys, so time to pass these on. Would like to ship to USA only if possible

I believe there are build threads for all these goodies

Price reduction on peterCs wonderful Green Pre

ALL ITEMS SOLD. THANK YOU

Last edited:
First up is a pair of Green Pre V14 designed by peterC. These are based on an old Amek Mozart design as memory serves me.
All parts are stuffed and I do have full technical docs to go with these.

$150 for the pair plus shipping Price reduction. $125 for the pair plus shipping

Someone really needs to pick these up. These are really nice sounding pres peterC really did
a nice job with his version of the Amek Mozart channel pre.

SOLD

Attachments

• GreenPre_72.jpg
    GreenPre_72.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Next is a QUAD of S800 EQs (Trident series 80 clones )

These were populated with AML S800 kits. These are fully stuffed and come with
NOS TI op-amps. Included are a complete set of SIFAM knobs. I got some docs
mostly a skitz. I believe there is a long build thread here somewhere.

$300 for all 4 plus shipping. SOLD

Attachments

• S800 EQ_72.jpg
    S800 EQ_72.jpg
    314.4 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Don't sleep on the SSL 9K pres folks!

If I was still recording I'd snap these up. I had a pair in daily use for years and they stayed long after I'd sold "fancier" pres like Millennia Media and Manleys.

Don't sleep on the SSL 9K pres folks!

If I was still recording I'd snap these up. I had a pair in daily use for years and they stayed long after I'd sold "fancier" pres like Millennia Media and Manleys.

What do you/Brad/others see the SSL exceling at? Welcome any descriptors, applications, etc. or linking to some other thread about them. Just curious, especially as...

"fancier" pres like Millennia Media and Manleys.
that's a pretty wide sonic pallete of pres, i.e., clean C84-esque to toob!

klem

These are an exact knock off of the mic pres in a SSL 9000 Desk. Many hit records
made on these desks and their pres were used on all sources.

They are quite lovely sounding and very English as only the Brits can make them .

Gary

Latest posts

Back