• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PCB Base Material

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

livingnote

Hey Guys,

I have some old (2010) PCB Base material with expired photoresist. It's still perfectly good Bungard 35µm FR4
in the super-rare black and (some) blue - works a charm with Press N Peel or whatever other direct transfer
methods you might have, but is not guaranteed to behave with photo-litho processes. Just be sure to remove
the photoresist layer with alcohol or acetone or what have you before you try to transfer anything.

For those who don't know Bungard: This is MIL spec FR4 with copper from the Northern German Copper Affinery
a.k.a. Aurubis - qualifies for "nothing but the best for my dog".

I have dual layer:

materialsale1.jpg

And single layer:

materialsale2.jpg

Left on the top picture in the ziploc bag there are Eurocards (for size comparison).

You can mix and match and name sizes you would like, I also have some larger format stuff that
I can cut to size for you, 13€ for 500g incl. postage, packaging and fees.

Hi, I'm interested in possibly getting some of these. When you say 'half of each load' what do you mean exactly? Half of each type pictured?

PM sent.

Yeah roughly half of the quantity of PCBs lying around in each of the pictures. The limit is set by international postage rates, which are at the cheapest from Germany 6€ incl. envelope and stuff, for up to 500 grams - so that's 13€ total per shipment incl. fees.

You can basically mix and match if you like, name sizes and shapes and I'll see what I can do, also I have more lying around in large formats that I can cut to size that I just decided to add to the offer so I won't be running out.

Latest posts

Back