• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PCB Clearout - Various DIY PCBs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trashcanman

UPDATED 03/01/2020
Hey, I'm clearing out my unused PCBs that I've had made for various things. Most of these where made by JLCPCB in China and in my opinion they are excellent quality. They do have a minimum order of 5 though so I have a few leftovers I'll probably never use.

Here is the pricing scheme for all PCBs:

1 PCB - $5 AUD
2 PCB - 8$ AUD
3 or more PCB - $10 AUD

I should be able to send them by letter post which is the cheapest option. Postage within Australia and international will vary between $1.25 AUD and $10 AUD depending on amount ordered.

Payment can be made with PayPal. Send me a message with what you'd like and I'll PM you with a total and payment address.

1176LN REV D  2 Available
6pVZ2x0.jpg

Hc5PSoW.jpg

This is essentially a copy of the MNATS board minus the power supply and different component footprints. I've made two of these and they work fine. I can provide schematic and BOM. Ratio switch board included with each if needed.

1176 Rotary Ratio Board    6 Available
0meUq4t.jpg

J9cf1KU.jpg

Lundahll 1540 transformer PCB    1 Available
1IOXeRs.jpg

0jib4pt.jpg

This can be used with the 1176 boards. Configured as 2:1 step down.

Wayne Kirkwood MS Matrix    2 Available
AAcRQlj.jpg

jou5NM9.jpg

Copy of this board here http://www.ka-electronics.com/kaelectronics/MS_Matrix/MS_Matrix.htm.
Not tested.

Serge Extended ADSR    10 Available
WJQ09aS.jpg

O6z77mZ.jpg

Info here https://elby-designs.com/contents/en-us/p580.html
Not tested

Mute Relay Control for Yamaha PSU    3 Available
2tzSQ47.jpg

eaEjZ62.jpg

This board replicates the mute relay control section of certain Yamaha power supplies. These power supplies tend to fail so you could replace them with a new SMPS and add this board retain mute control.

Latest posts

Back