PCB Grinder - New site, new guides

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello guys, is there any thread about the recording channel from PCB Grinder, i finished mine and has some bugs to fix, but i would need advices / help?

thanks

David

pstcho said:
Hello guys, is there any thread about the recording channel from PCB Grinder, i finished mine and has some bugs to fix, but i would need advices / help?

thanks

David

Hi David.

Shoot me a mail

[email protected]

Gustav

Just ordered you a LL1528 ;)

ok i will try to make as good description as i can with pics and videos

Hey there !
Is there any way to get just the PQD2 PCB set ? I kind of don't need the 350€ of tubes, switches and caps (already have those)...

dasnevestheo said:
Hey there !
Is there any way to get just the PQD2 PCB set ? I kind of don't need the 350€ of tubes, switches and caps (already have those)...

Hi Dan.

I have phased out the PCB only option for this project, but you can get the PeQ1 boards, if you want to build a pultec style EQ :)

Gustav

Yeah but i really dig the stereo onboard lorlin switches thing :) Well, i'll juste have to face my worst nightmare : EXTREME WIRING  :-\

dasnevestheo said:
Yeah but i really dig the stereo onboard lorlin switches thing :) Well, i'll juste have to face my worst nightmare : EXTREME WIRING  :-\

Or get a kit :)

Gustav

Hi Gustav

Apologies if this is also something that has been covered again and again, but I’m really tempted to buy a PQ2 kit, but as I’m very fond of the 16k band, in plugin land at least, I’m wondering why there’s 18k as default instead on the PQ2. I’m sure it’s equally great, if not even better, I’m just being curious. :)

Any word on when your pcbgrinder.com website will be back up and running?  Im looking to order a few kits.

Thx

groselicain said:
Hey Gustav,

Apologies if you already mentioned this elsewhere, but will the 760 ever come back? I noticed it’s not on the site anymore.

Thanks!

I have an unpopulated board for sale on the black market and I did an extensive write-up on the ez760 thread when I built my stereo unit to aid others taking on this project.

Thanks!

Paul

earlfsmith said:
Any word on when your pcbgrinder.com website will be back up and running?  Im looking to order a few kits.

Thx

Site was killed by a hack, and I took it as a chance to build it from scratch, rather than spend more time on an abandoned format, reverting to saved version, patching up holes etc.

Basics are up and running -  working on getting the documentation added to finish it today and the coming week(s).

Gustav

Project and guides completed, so everything is up to date!

Gustav

Really happy with how the cloud based hosting is going - no more patching and solving things.

Added a CC option on it, and got a new project up.

http://www.pcbgrinder.com

Gustav

Back